2019年2月28日 星期四

random fallout meme

A baby is drowning in the lake: -Fallout 1 -Ask for more information -Agree to help -Decide not to help -Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest -Reveal too much information about yourself, causing the Super Mutants to track your vault more easily -Fallout 2 -Ask for more information -Agree to help -Decide not to help -Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest -Pop culture reference about the baby -Fallout 3 -Yes, I will save the baby -Depends on the caps -I will not save the baby -[Intelligence] The baby is drowning -Fallout New Vegas -I will save the baby -I will not save the baby -[Barter 30] Double the caps and I'll save the baby -[Medicine 30] Thanks to my medical knowledge, I will easily be able to save the baby -[Survival 15/30] Uh... yeah, I totally know how to swim -Fallout 4 -Yes -No (Yes) -Sarcastic (Yes) -Hate babies' Fallout 76 -Nothing, just save the baby from lake because you found some audio tape that told you to do so, no questions asked

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...